Submit a complaint

The management of IK Investment Partners Group (‘IK’) has approved a complaints management policy in respect of the Funds for which IK acts as either a corporate finance adviser or an Alternative Investment Fund Manager.

A complaint is a statement of dissatisfaction expressed by a complainant towards IK and which is related to a contract or service provided by IK.

The purpose of the Policy is to provide protection of investors participating in the IK Funds against any misunderstandings and the prompt handling of complaints within a reasonable time.

How to file a complaint?

Complaints may be submitted to the IK Complaints ‘Handling Officers:

  • by mail to the following address depending on which IK entity is the intended recipient of the complaint:

For corporate finance matters:

IK Investment Partners Limited
Attn: Complaints Handling Officer
The Adelphi, 1-11 John Adam Street
London, England, WC2N 6H
United Kingdom

For Luxembourg resident funds:

IK Investment Partners AIFM
Attn: Complaints Handling Officer
20, Boulevard Royal
L-2449 Luxembourg

For Jersey resident funds:

Industri Kapital International Limited
Attn: Complaints Handling Officer
26 New Street
St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RA
United Kingdom

The complaint must include the following:

  • Your contact details;
  • A description of the reasons for the complaint;

A copy of any document you consider useful to the understanding of your complaint may be attached.

Procedure that will be followed to handle the complaint:

  • After your complaint is received by IK, written acknowledgement of receipt will be provided within 10 working days by the Complaints Handling officer;
  • A detailed written response to your complaint will be provided within 20 working days of receipt.

If you do not receive a response or a satisfactory response from IK Complaints Handling Officer, you have the opportunity to escalate the complaint directly to IK Group Chief Financial Officer at the following address:

If the complainant is not satisfied with the resolution or response given in relation to the complaint, they may have recourse to the alternative dispute resolution procedure with the competent financial supervisory authority as follows:

For Luxembourg: Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
For more information:

For the United Kingdom: Financial Ombudsman Service of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
For more information:

For Jersey: Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman of the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC)
For more information:

Related content